Looking forward to Halloween celebrations? Want to put your air fryer to good use too? Well, let’s look at want fearsome air fryer Halloween food! These spooky, yet tasty treats can be served up from your air fryer.
Air fryers are great for cooking many things- frying, baking, roasting and even grilling. So it’s no surprise that you can make some ghoulishly good food in one too.
Let’s look at some recipes that would be perfect addition to add to your Halloween party decorations for a fun get-together.
10 Spooky Air Fryer Halloween Food Ideas You Can Try
- Toffee Apples – a Halloween classic! Just coat your apples in toffee or caramel and pop them in the air fryer for a few minutes.
- Fried spider webs – these are a fun and easy way to decorate any dish. All you need is some spider web-shaped cookie cutter, some batter and your air fryer. Simply cut out the shape in the batter.
- Spider/Ghost biscuits – easy to make and sure to get a few screams! Make your favourite biscuit dough, then use a piping bag to pipe 8 legs onto each biscuit. Cook in the air fryer until golden brown.
- Mummy pizzas are sure to be a triumph with the kids! Just roll out some pizza dough, spread on your favourite sauce, and then top with cheese and sliced olives for eyes. Cut the dough into strips and wrap it around a hot dog, then cook in the air fryer until the dough is golden brown.
- Ghostly cupcakes – effortless to make and sure to be a hit! Make your favourite cupcake recipe, then top it with frosting/chocolate and two chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Pumpkin spice doughnuts – these are perfect for any Halloween party! Make your favourite doughnut recipe, then top it with cinnamon, sugar and pumpkin spice. Cook in the air fryer until golden brown.
- Witch fingers – these are simple to make and gross out your guests! Simply shape some green dough (use food colouring) into finger-like shapes, then press a whole almond onto the end for a nail. Cook in the air fryer until golden brown.
- Eyeball soup – this is sure to get a few screams! Simply cook your favourite soup recipe, then place a hard-boiled egg in the centre of each bowl. Cut a small slit in the egg and place a piece of pitted olive in the centre for an eyeball (see image above).
- Brain cake – this is certain to be a hit with the kids! Simply bake your favourite cake recipe, then top it with green frosting and raspberry jam. Use a piping bag to pipe squiggly lines on top for brains.
- Bat wings – these are ideal for any Halloween party! Marinate chicken wings in your favourite sauce, then cook in the air fryer until crispy. Serve with a dipping sauce on the side.
Enjoy Your Spooky Air Fryer Halloween Treats!
So there you have it, 10 Halloween food ideas that can be cooked using an air fryer. Whether you’re looking for something to serve at a party or just want to make some fun and spooky snacks, these recipes are sure to hit the spot! Just another reason why air fryers are popular right now.